Thank you for reaching out to us at Olde Port Counseling, PLLC in Portsmouth, NH. We appreciate you taking this important step towards your well-being.
We’ve received your submission, and we’re here to support you every step of the way. Please allow 24-48 hours during the business week for our reply.
In the meantime, we understand that seeking support can be a challenging process, and we’re here to provide you with some helpful resources to assist you in the interim. Check out our blog posts and social media for helpful tips and resources.
- Provides helpful articles on parenting, relationships, and mental health.
- Our Instagram page is filled with helpful tips and graphics on parenting strategies, relationship advice, and strategies to deal with difficult circumstances.
- Same as above for those who tend to use Facebook more frequently than Instagram.
- List of resources to help you manage a crisis you may be facing at this time.
- If you or someone you care about is experiencing a mental health and/or substance use crisis, you can call and speak to trained and caring clinical staff.
Please remember that your future is filled with hope and we are committed to helping you achieve your goals and find the happiness and peace you deserve.
Thank you for entrusting us with helping you find your better path forward. We look forward to connecting with you and being part of your positive transformation.
Olde Port Counseling Team